Marc L. Brumer, Esq.
Last Updated: Tuesday, March 15, 2016
Mr. Brumer is a Martindale-Hubbell AV-rated lawyer. Born in Miami Beach, Florida, on December 29, 1956, he is the managing member of Brumer & Brumer and is considered
one of the most knowledgeable attorneys in the arena of personal injury law in South Florida,
having successfully earned millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for the firm's clients over the last two-plus decades.
His practice areas include, but are not limited to: Personal Injury Law; Wrongful Death Law; Products Liability Law; and Insurance Law.
Quick Contact Info:
- College: St. Thomas University, B.A., 1987
- Law School: Nova University, J.D., 1990
- Dade County and American Bar Associations
- The Florida Bar
- Federal Bar Association
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
- Eagle Member
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- State of Florida (1990)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida (1990)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida (1990)
- United States 11th Circuit Court of Appeals (2010)
Professional & Civic Activities
- Founder, The Shul of Downtown Miami
- Man of the Year Award Recipient, The Shul of Downtown Miami (2007)
- President, Miami Jewish Legal Society (2009 - Present)
- Member, Screen Actors Guild (1986 - Present)