Michael Brumer, Esq.
Last Updated: Tuesday, March 15, 2016
Mr. Brumer was born in Kingston, N.Y., on October 7, 1924.
He founded Brumer & Brumer in Miami in the 1950s, and the firm remains to this day
one of South Florida's longest-standing
and most reputable law offices.
His practice areas include, but are not limited to:
Personal Injury Law; Workmen's Compensation Law; Products Liability Law; Maritime Law; and Civil Litigation.
Quick Contact Info:
- College: Syracuse University, B.S., 1949
- Law School: Syracuse University, J.D., 1968, replaced LL.B., conferred, 1951
- Dade County (Life Member) Bar Association
- Miami Beach Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- American Bar Associations
- The Florida Bar (Chairman, Grievance Committee, 1976 - Present)
- American Judicature Society
- The Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- New York (1951)
- Florida (1952)
Professional and Civic Activities
- Member, Rota Legal Society
- Member, Miami Beach Safety Council, (1968 - Present)
- Member, Panel of Arbitrators, American Arbitration Association
- Fellow, Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers